Friday, September 25, 2009

10 Months Old

David is 10 months old! Well, he'll be 10 months old tomorrow, but I'm jumping the gun a bit. Wow, it's been a fast year. I haven't been very good about posting lately, so here are some pictures of the last month or two.

He's pulling up in his crib now, and pretty proud of himself.


Of course he's now a teething monster with 5 teeth.

I think he's finally outgrowing the sink.

Just so sweet after our evening walk.

Loving to stand up and take steps with his walker toy!

And just being silly.


We love our baby Davy!

1 comment:

Mary said...

He sure it getting big for the sink. Kaden loved the tub when I first started putting him in there. The only problem was, was that he wanted to crawl around in there and he kept slipping all over the place! Maybe I should get one of those anti slip mat things!