Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sorry

We haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. We're just catching up on a little of this

and some of this.

The Experiment is yielding very satisfactory results! There of course must be a margin of error in all experiments and statistics gathered, I suppose, so it is normal to not expect perfection yet (I hope normal!). But in the meantime, I think we're definitely going to keep up this shared bedroom status. Anna and David both are sleeping better over all, David seems to be learning how to fall asleep in his bed much easier with Anna in the room, and Anna is learning how to sleep better with a room buddy. We've greatly reduced the number of nights one and/or both of them wake up in the night and make it into our room. Hooray!

And Dan and I are catching up on the less-evasive sleep we love so well. Ah, sleep, how I've missed you!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad that it's working out! We had Kaden and Abby sharing a room when we moved here. At first I was nervous, but it's been great. Glad you are catching up on your sleep!
Sweet dreams.

Steph said...

Yay for getting some sleep!

Katy said...

Thanks for doing the research! Lucy has started waking up 4 (sometimes more) times a night now so maybe I'll just stick her in Ryann's room.