Monday, July 20, 2009

Auntie Christiana


My sister Christiana is here for the week visiting! It's been so fun to go all over the city exploring and spending lots of fun time. Anna and David are having a grand ole' time with all the extra attention from a doting auntie also. I wish we didn't live so far away so that we could see Christie more often--and all of my brothers and sisters.
We've spent the last several days driving around seeing some of the local sites, seeing the Houston temple, going to Market Street in The Woodlands, downtown at the museums, and down to Galveston for some fun beachtime. And today I've roped Christie into sewing some projects with me. What a good sister I have! I'm so glad for a fun visit, and we still get to keep her until Wednesday--what a great week!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

How fun!! Post pictures of your sewing projects when you get them done!