Monday, July 20, 2009

Rejuvenated

The Phantom of the Opera was wonderful! After growing up listening to the music, I had such a fun time seeing it on stage. And I absolutely loved the Music of the Night--such gorgeous music! What a wonderful experience, only next time we might spring for the next level of tickets so we can sit a little closer. It's been a week already, but I'm still singing the songs and I'm so glad we got to go.

As great as it was to go to a fun Broadway production, the best part was that we actually got a sitter and had a nice afternoon break from being Mom and Dad. I think that we're going to need more regular date nights in the near future to get out for a little while without a toddler and baby attached at the hip. Just one afternoon with a babysitter at home bought me a whole week of rejuvenation and feeling more like myself again. Best $25 I've spent in a while.

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I'm glad you got to get out and enjoy yourself! Sounds like time and money well spent! :)

Tristan said...

Good for you! Phantom is amazing live! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! There is nothing better then a great night out with the hubby!